A2 Portfolio

www.freya-marie-212.blogspot.com

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Digipak Idea






















I took a number of photos that I then edited in photoshop by manipulating the grain and colours of the pictures.
The first picture is 3 different pictures of my friend Matt posing, I then merged the three pictures together to make it look like there are three men posing.

The second picture is of Callum wearing a hat, at the time he was eating cereal and tugging on his hat, in photoshop I was able to remove the cereal and make it look like headphones and dancing.

The bottom image is a manipulated picture that I took of 3 guys sitting in a cafe. I removed their seats and the table using photoshop.

I think these would work well as Digipak images as they are intriguing and eye catching. The front and back of the album include three men so can represent the three band members.







No comments:

Post a Comment