A2 Portfolio

www.freya-marie-212.blogspot.com

Monday, 25 October 2010

Practicing Face Paints

First, I applied a yellow base coat and then with a black wax pen drew across her eye brows to look like a big thick monobrow.

Then I drew a white circle on the top of the bridge of her nose as a base for a third eye. I then did the same on her eye lids. Inside the white circles I did a black spot with a blue ring around to look like pupils.

I think the eyes have potential to look quite realistic once I get the nack of face painting!

For my second monster, I did an orange base and drew on big blue eyebrows with a blue wax pen. I then drew on big white fangs to look like big teeth coming up from her lips.
Then it was their turn to turn me into a monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment