http://www.civitas.org.uk/pubs/experiments.php
When I was researching in to statistics about divorce, I stumbled across this page. After reading the first page I was shocked and appauled. I couldn't believe that being fatherless could have such a influential effect on the child and mother and their futures.
From reading about this experiment and researching in to facts about Divorce and seeing that in most cases it is the mother left with the children and a large 52% of divorces in the USA were granted due to the father's behaviour. Another large percentage that I was shocked to see was that 53% of couples divorced had at least one child less than 16 years old. I think because divorce, break-ups and one parent families are so common these days; my music video idea will impact a lot of people. It will hopefully inspire emotion and pent up aggression to be released through watching it, because the audience can relate and sympathise with the story and its characters. Therefore, the song is no longer a means of entertainment, it will become an emotional tune for the listener to empathise with and associate with longing of wanting family members or friends to come back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment