A2 Portfolio

www.freya-marie-212.blogspot.com

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Choosing a song..

Okay, so after much deliberation, I think i'd like to do a song by a band that isn't that well known. This means there are no preconceptions of what the band should look like, what songs or videos you would associate with them. Therefore I can create a totally new image and idea for the video and image and work on my own interpretation of the song.

So TwoDoorCinemaClub is an upcoming upbeat band that each play an instrument and are bringing back the trend of playing your own instruments in a band and having less of the synthesised back tracking etc.Songs I like by them:
  • What You Know
  • Something Good Can Work
  • Come Back Home


Jupiter Rising is another band that isn't that well known but have a few good upbeat songs, and like their album suggests, they are a 'quiet hype', only their fans know how good they are.
The songs I like by them are:
  • Electropop
  • Go
  • Falling Away





Another band that I am considering are The Ting Tings, this band have released a number of songs that have made it into the charts but their personal lives are very private which makes them less known to the public and more popular with their music rather than their personal lives.

Songs I'm considering by them are;
  • Hands
  • Great DJ
  • Be The One

No comments:

Post a Comment